Monday, April 27, 2015

Ch1 Pg1

<<FIRST       <PREVIOUS       NEXT>       LAST>>

Chapter 1, Page 1
    Black and white is a challenge when you're used to doing full color! One look at my other webcomic, MOROCHEY, and you can probably tell I'm a color addict. A little bit of blue and red should be enough to keep from being starved for color!

   One thing's for sure, black and white goes a lot faster. All I had to do for the shading was slide the bar from lighter to darker. Still, these colors won't chosen for time reasons. (Even if it is a welcome side effect!)

   The story takes place in modern times, but I still like the idea of the silver screen look. It feels a lot cleaner, and a little bit creepier, to me. Since this is essentially a monster movie comic, it should suit just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment